Rector UMT, Dr Hasan Sohaib Murad and President HITIT University, Prof Reha Metin ALKAN, signed an MoU on behalf of their respective organizations. Under the terms of the MoU, both universities will work towards facilitating students in undergraduate and graduate studies and faculty exchange programs.
HITIT University currently has Over 12,000 students, over 550 academic staff and more than 50 international partners. This MoU signifies a concrete step in nurturing the far reaching collaboration between the two schools and provides the framework for the delivery of future key areas to build capacity to cope with the emerging challenges. This agreement will be of special importance for the faculty and students of SBE on the following points.
- Exchange of students, faculty, and staff
- Joint development of research projects
- Joint organization of seminars and cultural events
- Exchange of information and educational resources and publications
- Other agreed academic exchanges and cooperation programs